DOES SCIENTOLOGY HOLD ANY POLITICAL VIEWS?
Scientology is nonpolitical and does not engage in any political activity whatsoever. By the Creed of the Church, “All men have inalienable rights to conceive, choose, assist or support their own organizations, churches and governments.” Scientologists are free to hold their own political views, vote for the candidates of their choice, etc., and are not given direction from the Church as to what position to take on political issues or candidates. The Church believes there should be a complete separation of church and state.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Is Man a spirit?
- How does one know that they are a spirit?
- Does Scientology have a concept of God?
- Can’t God be the only one to help Man?
- What are Scientology religious beliefs about the creation of the universe?
- Does Scientology believe in brotherly love?
- Why do Scientologists want to help people?
- Does Scientology recognize good and evil?
- Does Scientology believe Man is sinful?
- Will Scientology put one in control of his mind?
- Is Scientology about the mind?
- Does Scientology believe in mind over matter?
- Does Scientology believe one can exist outside of the body?
- Does Scientology believe in reincarnation or past lives?
- Does Scientology believe in charity and welfare?
- Does Scientology hold any political views?
- Can children participate in Scientology? How?
- What does Scientology say about the raising of children?
- Can one make up his own mind about Scientology?
- Does Scientology have doctrines concerning Heaven or Hell?
- What is Scientology’s view of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, the Buddha and other religious figures of the past?
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
- Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- Church of Spiritual Technology
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society