IS SCIENTOLOGY ABOUT THE MIND?
No. Scientology is about the individual himself as a spiritual being separate and distinct from the mind.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Is Man a spirit?
- How does one know that they are a spirit?
- Does Scientology have a concept of God?
- Can’t God be the only one to help Man?
- What are Scientology religious beliefs about the creation of the universe?
- Does Scientology believe in brotherly love?
- Why do Scientologists want to help people?
- Does Scientology recognize good and evil?
- Does Scientology believe Man is sinful?
- Will Scientology put one in control of his mind?
- Is Scientology about the mind?
- Does Scientology believe in mind over matter?
- Does Scientology believe one can exist outside of the body?
- Does Scientology believe in reincarnation or past lives?
- Does Scientology believe in charity and welfare?
- Does Scientology hold any political views?
- Can children participate in Scientology? How?
- What does Scientology say about the raising of children?
- Can one make up his own mind about Scientology?
- Does Scientology have doctrines concerning Heaven or Hell?
- What is Scientology’s view of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, the Buddha and other religious figures of the past?
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
- Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- Church of Spiritual Technology
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society